Friday, July 16, 2010

Interesting: Erotic wife every day, "dalliance" I


Wife is a white-collar workers, dressed in a dignified and elegant every day to work. In front of others and act appropriately. Heard the occasional rude joke, face still red, a Wenliang Gong humility of Liangjianvzai phase.

But privately, whether at home or in public office, she was a "color" phase is really being himself.

For example, to find a few of her little misdeeds:

1, I go to work longer than she had always wake-up call at 8:00 when her long fight, do not take. Finally, finally heard her Diadia of: "Hey -" first heard her on the phone to blow, and then said: "The phone's vibration ... ... ... ... yo good comfortable, unfortunately not waterproof ... ... are flooding the Yellow River woven ... ... "Then her laughter.

2, close to noon, call asked her what busy, answer was: "busy," "hoe Wo days when the afternoon ah, Wo soil under heavily; sweat." Hear her laughter, I discovered that she was in the intention is not right. She often would drill into my arms asked: "Do you call it hoe Wo, who told when the afternoon it?"

3, is attentive watch on television advertising in the beauty breast, she heard voices coming from the computer forward setting, dancing strip Yanwu, remove the shirt, with a more sultry than the ad shows her small breasts posture .

Ad stop, she slips drill down to the computer, all seriousness.

4, take a coin, rub over, thieves devastated to say: "I teach you a trick molested female colleagues in the game." Clip her fingers a good coin, said: "I ask you a question, out of coins before you answer . "The first question:" How old are you? "I'm out of coins from her fingers and answered.

The second problem, too.

Last Question: "Your bridal night my husband and the first thing you said what?" I Shijin pumping can not spare coins, the power of her with both hands clenched, let me out of coins, I then said: " you clip too tight, I could not pull. "And she would laugh wildly. Shouted success. I learned to not ask.

5, night eating instant noodles, and she cooked, lying on the three poached, a sausage. She sub-Sahara to flow kind of looked at me: "You two eggs on a gut, and one should be me." She saw the grin, hilarious.

6, along with walking on the road, she always took my hand trousers waist. I say comfortable, let her release, she was all seriousness and said: "Who told you to handle long in front of children, not long back then," "I have nothing to pull, pull here only friends."

Seven, written word, she suddenly from his chin pen support, seriously asked me: "That, that 'bite' how to write the word again?" I answer her honestly, "is 'oral' chanting." She smiled, but also know she Conspiracy.

No comments:

Post a Comment